Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a unique social and economic arrangement between local households and farmers who work together to share the responsibility of variables growing and harvesting fresh vegetables, fruits, and herbs. Households support the farm by paying an annual fee that entitles them to a “share” of the season’s harvest.
- Local—know the farm and source of food
- Fresh & Healthy—harvested as needed and stored in onsite walk in cooler
- Delivered to You—convenient and no store shopping
- Value added employer to employee-health and wellness promotion
- Certified organic farm yearly inspected by MOSA
- Family Owned Farm (150+ years)
- Sustainable – Protects Soil and Environment
- Produced without synthetic chemicals or GMOs
Send us an email at countryb[email protected] to inquire about our 2024 CSA options!
4 ounce all-natural, gluten-free dog treats (3 flavors to choose from: peanut butter and carob; apple and carrot; sweet potato and banana) $6 or 2/$10
TYPES OF PRODUCE:
Asparagus, green beans, purple beans, beets, cabbage, carrots, color carrots, cherry tomatoes, chard, cucumbers, dry beans, garlic, garlic scapes, green garlic, herbs (basil, chives, mint, oregano, sage), lettuce, kale, kohlrabi, leeks, microgreens, onions, snap peas, snow peas, hot peppers, sweet peppers, potatoes, rhubarb, squash, tomatoes, turnips.